DIY Message Boards
Valentine Day's card from Mia

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8811916776/m/1773945077

May 15, 2013, 07:58 AM
Vianna
Valentine Day's card from Mia
This is the card Mia sent to her Vet his Valentine's Day (4x6 used some ribbon & paper scraps, and found at Michael's a rubber stamp and dog bone punch in the dollar bin). Her Vet looks forward to receiving cards, which are always displayed for everyone to see, and I enjoy making them ♥
Keep scrapping and telling your story,
Vianna

May 15, 2013, 10:02 AM
Shirl505
OH, that is so cute!!!!

Shirley
I never walk alone, He is always with me.

May 17, 2013, 05:26 AM
sandylee123
The dog is really cute.
Jun 21, 2013, 02:48 AM
EchoLin
quote:
Originally posted by Vianna:
This is the card Mia sent to her Vet his Valentine's Day (4x6 used some ribbon & paper scraps, and found at Michael's a rubber stamp and dog bone punch in the dollar bin). Her Vet looks forward to receiving cards, which are always displayed for everyone to see, and I enjoy making them ♥
Keep scrapping and telling your story,
Vianna

why i can't see the picture, and how to post picture here?
Jun 22, 2013, 12:26 PM
Shirl505
Hi Echolin, welcome to the board. The way I do it is scan y0our pictures into Paint (in your accessories folder.Under File scan your photo, then go into Image and resize Horizontal 50 and Verftical 50, the resize again 50, 50. and save. Go back to your post and click on Add Attachment, do a browes nad ggo back to Paint and click on the photo you want to add and and then comee back to your post and it should be there when you finish your posting. Hope it works, if not let me knoiw and wr will try again

Shirley
I never walk alone, He is always with me.