All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Hi Ladies
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Hi Ladies Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Janet Im sorry it was not a go for your idea. My PC crashed, again, and I had to get another ond and I fell and cracked my tail-bone, twice. I have been certified by a Dr. That I am now a "PAIN IN THE BUTT" Myself and Me are mortified and refuse to talk, so it will be up to us to get things going.Ok

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 534 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley I'm so sorry about you getting hurt!! I have been thru that too and I understand your pain!! Man it makes me hurt to think about it even! You take care of your backside Wink

Spring it trying to happen here but it was snowing today so not sure if it has arrived just yet. I have been informed that with the Spring I will be restricted on the computer during the day...I know, not good, it's not like I am on her all the time but control freaks have a way of telling other people what to do. I follow directions (somewhat) to save the drama that will happen if I don't. So not sure I will be able to do much more then check in. If something I like happens tho I will try Smile

Where is everybody???? It's like a ghost town without ghosts!!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 557 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        This may be a day late and a dollar short, butt I pray that the Good Lord will grant you a speedy recovery and back my prayers up to the exact moment you fell.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post