All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Stamped Image Swap
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Stamped Image Swap Sign In/Join 
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted
        OK Ladies (Gents are welcome too!)

Lets get something going, how about a stamped image swap. The stamped images do not have to be embellished. All images should be good, clear, well inked, no smudges, varying sizes (if possible), on good quality card stock. You can stamp on white or colored card stock. Lets make it an even DOZEN stamped images, all 12 should be different images, just make one set for each participant.
        I think this is about the easiest swap I can think of, now lets get going!
        Deadline to get your images to me will be JULY 3rd
        Remember to send a self addressed envelope and include
        return postage, usually what it cost to mail your
        pkg plus a little extra. I will return any extra postage.

1. tooscraphappy (Kathie)
        2. Craftdragon (Janet)
        3. Shirl505 (Shirley)
        4. Happpytobe (Marsha)
        There is always room for more!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tooscraphappy,

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Slap my name on the list Please Cool

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 558 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Janet,
        Consider yourself slapped (on the list,I mean)
        Hopefully this swap will generate some interest
        and participation. I wonder if Me, Myself and I
        will all sign up too!

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        LOL!! I hope at least one of them will join the fun! And maybe more people will too! Ya just never know who will want to swap!!
        You probably already know that I am going to do most of not all animals designs! I love rubber stamping and dogs and cats are my favorites, but I have other great stamps too so who knows what I will be stamping Big Grin I don't think anyone will complain if I send extras too, I love to do that!

Janet Smile

Posts: 558 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I dont do stamping, I have a lot of stamps, I just dont use them, can you show me what your talking about so I can see what I need to do.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 534 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ya Shirley! It's easy, you just stamp your stamps onto pieces of card stock. Do them as described and that's it, package them in 12's and package them up and send to Kathie by the due date. I like to use white cardstock but colors are OK too(cardstock or ink color). These are fun to color and use on cards or scrapping with, I LOVE a swap like this!! I hope you will join us but you do whatever your little heart desires!

For anybody who doesn't have stamps, call your local scrap shop and see if they have stamps you can use at the shop and you can go stamp your designs and not have to buy a bunch of stamps...or ask your scrapping friends to bring stamps they will let you use. Just because you don't have any stamps Cool doesn't mean you can't swap too!

Janet Smile

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Great advice Janet! You can also use Michael's craft room if you contact the store. Archiver's also has a scrap room that you can use.
        There are so many ways to use the stamped images, in your SB, or on cards, or just give them to your kids or grand kids to play with, I know my Niece Abby, loves to craft, as a mater of fact she would probably find a way to use all 12 on one card! Big Grin
        I am looking forward to seeing lots of new stamps, there are so many out there, and I can't buy them all, so this is kind of a cheap way of getting them.
        The important thing is just to have FUN!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tooscraphappy,

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        OK, having had Me and Myself fussing about this for 2 days I am signing up for this, I will have to buy ink so I need to figure which stamps to use. I hope all of you will leave me alone so I can get things together. Big Grin

Shirley

Posts: 534 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        lol! Shirl you crack me up Smile I am happy you want to join now we need to get some more people in so we will all have so many images we will be creating for years!! OK, maybe not years, but anything is possible!! But I am not bothering you, just talking while you are working lol!!!heeheehaahaa!! Even if it's just us 3 we can make it fun!

Janet Smile

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        I added your name to the list. Thanks for joining in, I am hoping some of the others will join in. I think that I'll send a message to peeps we haven't heard from in awhile, it's worth a try.

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        Im just glad I am not hosting, the girls fight so much when I host, one wants to to do this way and the other one cries she didn't get her way, I tell ya, those two are a hand full. Im gonna take the advise and go to Ms and help me with this so we dont mess up.

Shirley

posted Hide Post
        Kathie, was glad to get your message about the swap. Sign me up, too. I hope I understand the instructions. I'll nudge Clarinda to sign up, too, but that girl is so busy she doesn't know if she's coming or going. lol

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 925 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Marsha,
        I am so happy that your are joining the swap, the more the merrier!
        I also invited Clarinda, but maybe a nudge from you might get a positive reaction.
        I will be happy to add you to the swap!

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        Kathie, the swap is looking good, sure hope we get more ladies but if not, we will still have fun with this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        I agree with you Shirley!
        It would be nice to see more people participating,
        There are a lot of people viewing the swap, so come on and join in, we would love to have you, and I promise that you will not be disappointed!

Kathie

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Yes Please, If others want to join Please do! It's always alot of fun and you get some neat images back for what you send in! I mean most of us have different rubber stamps than each other and you will get 12 images from EACH person!! To me that sounds Awesome...I like to stamp images and put them in Birthday cards for the youngsters to color. Another way to use them, or your own for fun for the kids. Then they can make their own cards too! But how many times have you wished you had just the right image for a special card? You may have it in the swap bunch!! See how that can work out for anyone who joins!? I personally don't have a big social network, my swapping buddies are it for me.
        Big Grin Razz Eek Frown Roll Eyes Confused Cool Frown So no matter what your mood we would love you to join us and swap!!! Or if you have any swap questions feel free to ask, we will help you out there!

Janet Smile

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Almost JUNE!!! So get in here if Y'all wanna join!! U B missin' out if Ya wait too long!!! Just Sayin'!!
        Razz Roll Eyes

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Come on ladies, if Me and Myself (who are totally clueless on stamping) can do it, we know you can, join the fun!!!!!!!!

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        OK, it looks like it's just us 3, we will have fun anyway.
        Your stamped images are due to me by July 3rd, just in time for me to celebrate all the wonderful images.
        Please remember to add return postage, any amount in excess will be returned. I can't wait. HAPPY STAMPING!

Kathie

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        OK! I can't count, It's just us 4! For some reason unknown to me, my computer won't let me correct the mistake, I'm computer challenged!

Kathie