All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Stamped Image Swap
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Stamped Image Swap Sign In/Join 
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladies! I am stamping today! Yay Me!! I am really excited about this swap and Thank Each of you who are swapping!! Big Grin

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 557 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        OK! I sent a PM to each of you with my new address.
        Hopefully I remembered that slight detail before you mailed your pkgs. Take Care!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Kathie, I sent you a PM a week or so ago because I couldn't get into this website. With regrets, I have to drop out of this swap. My husband has to have hip surgery due to an injury. Taking care of him and my elderly father is taking up all my time right now. Now that I'm back in the site I see that my name is still on the list. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. I hope to be able to participate in a swap at another time.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 925 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Marsha,
        I am so sorry to hear of your husbands trouble. I didn't get any PM's from you, I have also had trouble with the site, I thought it was just me. Don't worry about anything, you are both in good hands, I will pray for both of you, as I'm sure the other ladies are doing too.

May the Lord Bless and Keep You Both and supply all your needs. Amen! Keep looking up

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Marsha, I am so Sorry your hubby is having hip troubles! For sure saying some prayers for you both and your Father too!

Got my images mailed today, YAY!! I forgot a mailing label so added a post it note...just tape that on my envelope and it will be ready to mail! Also would you all message me your mailing address so I can mail cards to you?! Please??? I love making cards!
        Thank You!! I LOVE you all here!!! Just wanted to say that Big Grin

Janet Smile

Posts: 557 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hey Girls! Just stopped in to say Hello and see how you all are. The neighbor had a wedding today, we were not invited, but now it's almost 11PM and they are still blasting the music and partying. If they were nice people I would mind less but they're not! Trying to play my music to cover theirs from my ears, lol! So life will go on and I make cards and listen to my music and my cats purring for me Big Grin Weather is getting hotter and I need to drink more water but other than that everything is as usual. I hope you are all doing well and having weather you like, if not wait till tomorrow and it may get better! Later!!

Janet Smile

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Janet,
        I received your pkg Saturday.
        More great images and I still don't have any of the images your sent. How many rubber stamps are out there?

I will try to get them all in the mail tomorrow or Weds.
        I still don't have Marsha's address, but I will PM her, hopefully she will respond.
        Thanks for another great swap!

Kathie

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        No Rush Kathie, mail whenever! Can't wait to see what I get back!!

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Hi ladies, been gone for a while but Im back. Sorry to hear about your husband Marsha..hope everything is going good for you. Kathie, I hope you got my package. My part of this world is HOT!! The girls fuss every time I
        go outside. My church puts shoe-box Christmas gifts together for our church mission so I am going through all my scrapping stuff and am making craft kits to put in the box. Our goal is to do 500 boxes. I am using the snack size zip lock baggies and I have about 60 done already and my goal is for 200 for the child boxes, its time consuming but its fun.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Janet, Shirley and Marsha,
        The pkgs went out in the mail yesterday.
        I really think you'll all love the stamped images, they were great, now we have so many to chose from. My niece was here last night and made a card for her Dad, it said "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON", so appropriate for him! Big Grin
        Take care.

Kathie

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I received mine today and LOVE them all! Thank You Ladies for all the Great images!! I will have FUN using them!! Thanks Kathie for doing such a GREAT job Hostessing too! I am Happy those butterflies are going to be well loved!! Nothing better than an envelope full of FUN!!

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Thank you, sweet ladies, for the stamped images. You were kind to send them. I'm sorry I had to drop out, but I promise to make it up to each one of you. I loved the images and only had one that I already had. I so appreciate your generosity.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 925 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        OK! So who will host the next swap, and what kind of swap would everyone like to do?
        WE HAVE TO GET SOME ACTION GOING ON THIS BOARD AGAIN!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND BLESSED 4th of JULY!

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        Hello ladies, I love my images, I now know how limited my stamp supply is. I keep saying Im gonna get into stamping..Im up for another swap

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post