All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Building  Hop To Forums  Home IQ    how to spam.
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

how to spam. Sign In/Join 
        posted
        (1) get the book, and read it upside down.

(2) switch a couple letters around in your name.

(3) wrap your link in totally obvious stuff, or Greek it in any language in your dropdown menu. nobody's going to read the crep anyway.

(4) if you come here, you will be made fun of in such a wild sophomoric manner that it will be used in a couple months on NSFW sites like somethingawful or fark.

(5) get honest work, or a lobotomy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: swschrad,

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5512 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Jaybee
        posted Hide Post
        Pretty sure the kewin is an autobot as it post in the same different areas around the same time each day. So, posting here to bump it off the top spot.

Jaybee

Posts: 10148 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        I GOT SOME BAIT FOR THIS ONE, THEN , WHEN HE COMES OUT TO EAT.."CHOOT EM CHOOT EM LIZABETH CHOOT EM"

https://www.youtube.com/*****?v=vn7bkncf1_E

Posts: 3843 | Location: I live in southern mississippi | Registered: Jun 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of CommonwealthSparky
        posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by swschrad:
        (1) get the book, and read it upside down.

(2) switch a couple letters around in your name.

(3) wrap your link in totally obvious stuff, or Greek it in any language in your dropdown menu. nobody's going to read the crep anyway.

(4) if you come here, you will be made fun of in such a wild sophomoric manner that it will be used in a couple months on NSFW sites like somethingawful or fark.

(5) get honest work, or a lobotomy.

I read that the deliberate misspelling of words allows Spam to run though filters. No wonder all my posts get though. Well that and a spellchecker.

Popeye only reached for the Spinach can as a last resort...

Posts: 1410 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        you mean, like p0lyt1-c5?

they really ought to fix the nannybots before they sell them. Point Of Sale has a completely useful abbreviation that has for some silly reason been blocked for years.

or just follow TV, and put a > beep! < in the text instead of the word.

Posts: 5512 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        Well, I think I've got a spam issue that'll beat anything we've seen here. Another forum that I've visted for years has been pristine, nary a spam in all that time. Wonderful forum, until now.

Somehow some spammers or bots got through the screening process and are spamming their little foreign heads off. Thus far today I've received notifications of 55 spam posts, and the day is still young.

If anyone needs some laughter, read these excerpts. They make our foreign spammers here look like accomplished linguists.

"Whatever market as well as just what products you will be offering, you certainly own opposition. At times, this specific simple fact will cause you considerable relax, even though, the simple truth is, some of our challengers retain us all about some of our toes, http://www.mbtshoesonsale.me.uk/ (MBT shoes on sale ) always pumping us all to help improve some of our communication in addition to techniques in the dreams regarding in the end successful that great deals. So… many thanks Mister. Device. Most people value your time and effort!

"Some of our watch in the opposition, even though varying at times, is actually some of our essential to receptive offering in addition to maintaining some of our attempts focused exactly where jointly end up being hellip to the consumer. Some of our challengers truly complete retain us all sharpened. Must know its http://www.mbtshoesonsale.me.uk/ (cheap mbt shoes ) benefits in addition to weaknesses also as well as greater than most people know our own. Must absolutely know its products from some of our customers’ point of view. (this is almost a perfect sentence in the genre of spam.)

"When certainly some of our quest should be to fully grasp the truth design regarding http://www.mbtshoesonsale.me.uk/ (mbt shoes uk ) that requirements in addition to would like regarding some of our buyers, then must moreover have got a complete comprehension in the a multitude of regarding decisions which confront these folks and also the approach through which some of our products may fulfill its targets, featuring a lot more value compared to some of our challengers complete."

I think this is my favorite:

"Must expand helpful to complete a great deal more compared to which when most people absolutely would like to end up being generally known as that excellent choice in the face in the consumer."

And on and on it goes for miles.

I wonder if it's possible there are linguistic puzzles or hidden code in this gibberish and it actually makes sense? Is this some new Cybercode that contains hidden treasures? Maybe we need some cybercodetalkers to interpret this, if it actually is supposed to make sense?

So, Swschrad, I think your suggestion on how to spam should include:

1. Never bother to learn the language in which you're spamming. Just collect a lot of words and put them together.

2. Use a wide variety of words, even if they make the sentences meaningless.

3. Post numerous links to your spamsite.

4. Do this 55 times for maximum effect.

5. Make sure none of it makes any sense at all.

I guess we should consider ourselves lucky that we only perhaps a dozen or less spam posts daily.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,

Posts: 1746 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Jaybee
        posted Hide Post
        I read that paragraph backwards. It says that John Lennon is dead.

Jaybee

Posts: 10148 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        I read another paragraph backward and it read that Elvis has left the building.

Read yet another paragraph backward and it read that Coco Chanel was a great designer.

I think we have a rock star spammer and a fashionista spammer.
        Frown

So I then read one of the generator guy's message backwards and it read that Edison hated Tesla. This guy isn't quite as positive as the Lennon, Elvis and Coco characters. Frown Mad

Reread one of the closed circuit guy's spams and it said something about being trapped inside a large structure with barbed wire perimeter security. Mad Hmmm...

So are these intelligent communications from outer space, requiring us to read backwards in order to understand their important messages? Or are they portents of something more dire to come?

Should SETI be notified? NSA so it can possibly alert us to an impending invasion of rock star loving, electrical and/or convicted felon aliens?

Inquiring minds want to know. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
        we should look for hidden pictures, because I think what that web waster was doing was delivering instructions to Wacko bin Loonies in hiding.

worse yet, the instructions were probably to sell magazine subscriptions door to door.

Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by swschrad:
        we should look for hidden pictures, because I think what that web waster was doing was delivering instructions to Wacko bin Loonies in hiding.

worse yet, the instructions were probably to sell magazine subscriptions door to door.

Unfortunately your suggestion of hidden messages could actually be legitimate. Who knows how those wackos communicate now?

It's been quite awhile since any magazine salespeople bothered me. Most usually stay away because of the no soliciting sign on my door. I've noticed 2 other neighbors followed my lead and have signs on their doors as well.

Still, who knows what else is hidden in the spam messages.

The other forum I mentioned topped out at 110 spams in less than 24 hours. Some became quite offensive and graphic. I called the webmaster this morning and it seems to have stopped. As has access to the entire website.