All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Building  Hop To Forums  Home IQ    how to make big $$$ in home improvement
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

how to make big $$$ in home improvement Sign In/Join 
        posted
        (1) be smarter than a fly. well, at least smarter than a spammer.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5738 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        (2) Post the same pitch over and over again, especially if no one responds.

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        (3) get smarter about where you buy your nails. last box, half the heads were on the wrong dayamn end!

Posts: 5738 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        (4) Post the same pitch not only over and over in the same forum, but expand to other sections of forums to get a broader audience.

(5) Better yet, take out a TV ad. It'll help the stations with their revenue management. Ads in the middle of the night are best - few people will be up to watch them so they can be run over and over and over again ad nauseum.

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Roll Eyes The answer is not to make big dollars with improvements but to charge a fair price and do the best job you can,,,using quality products and have your homework done for the job. I would be prouder of my job and happier with a fair price than trying to make alot of money..reputation is more important than filling your pockets..as long as you meet costs and make a % ...that should be the answer

Posts: 2 | Location: new york | Registered: Jul 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        well, yeah, but what we are doing here is ganging up on stupid spammers who won't move on to something more their style, like a Khardasians website. there is usually a spammy spammy spammer one post below.