All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Floors    Radiant Floor Product
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Radiant Floor Product Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Hi all!
        As usual, a product seen on a TV show is listed nowhere I can find on DIYNetwork.

I'm watching Good Better Best (DGBB-106H), which has a radiant floor product that looks like it's coated with a silver paper. They don't talk about it, its installation, or heat source.

Any idea how to find more information about this, or anyone know of something similar? I'm going to DIY - Do It Myself.

Thanks!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        This might help:

http://www.diynetwork.com/full...s/package/index.html.

You can rewatch full episodes and I assume skim to the end to watch the credits which presumably would identify the manufacturers/suppliers of the various products used.

You can also try to search for the specific episode in case it's repeated:

http://www.diynetwork.com/sear...EndDate=mm%2Fdd%2Fyy

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Thank you for your time, but I'm not clear why a list of shows not including Good, Better, Best or a repeat of the show would be helpful.

Plus, BTDT. I do my research before I post.

It didn't list the product in the show, and doesn't anywhere I can find discussing the show here online. The online info from the shows is pretty frikkin' worthless, as a matter of fact.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        As to the first link, you're correct that the alpha index doesn't include the Good, Better... show. I used the search feature to locate it, at

http://www.diynetwork.com/sear...hType=diynetwork.com

Perhaps I should have been more clear on that aspect.

The second link does list the Good, Better...episodes. My thought was as stated. There was no indication in your post that the show did not in fact have any information on the product.

Good luck with your search.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post