All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Floors    removal of pebble tech flooring
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

removal of pebble tech flooring Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Ive Lived In This House For Nine Years And We Got Really Tired Of My Flooring
        I Have ArIgate Flooring (Pebble Tech)Not Sure On The Spelling Of It, But Im Tring To Remove It And Ive Worked At It For An Hour By Using A Roofers Shovel And Hammer And Chisel To Get Out One Square Foot Out! Need Sugestions Please. Going Back With Laminate flooring

Posts: 2 | Location: tulare. ca | Registered: Mar 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        rent one of these at home depot...
        home depot

Posts: 733 | Registered: Jan 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Jaybee
        posted Hide Post
        Ron is right. There are also hand-held impact hammers that can get into the corners or do the whole thing.

Jaybee

Posts: 10092 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Good To Know Thank You I Will Try It Next Weekend

Posts: 2 | Location: tulare. ca | Registered: Mar 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        you have pebbletech indoors?

Posts: 2 | Location: Seattle | Registered: Apr 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I have pebbletech in my home. In the kitchen, breakfast area, dining room, and hallway. It is the worst stuff to have in the house because everything that is spilt goes down into the floor and cleaning it is almost impossible unless I spend 400.00 to 450.00 to hire a company to clean it. I could do a thick sealer which would be fine but the company that put it in did such a bad job it is uneven all over. I want it out but have no idea how to do this since it was put on the wood sub flooring of a raised foundation. I bought the home this way and was told it was so wonderful to have. please help with any info on removing it.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post