DIY Message Boards
removal of pebble tech flooring

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8491013504/m/6773959867

Mar 17, 2013, 09:22 PM
djorge
removal of pebble tech flooring
Ive Lived In This House For Nine Years And We Got Really Tired Of My Flooring
I Have ArIgate Flooring (Pebble Tech)Not Sure On The Spelling Of It, But Im Tring To Remove It And Ive Worked At It For An Hour By Using A Roofers Shovel And Hammer And Chisel To Get Out One Square Foot Out! Need Sugestions Please. Going Back With Laminate flooring
Mar 17, 2013, 09:55 PM
ron45
rent one of these at home depot...
home depot
Mar 17, 2013, 11:06 PM
Jaybee
Ron is right. There are also hand-held impact hammers that can get into the corners or do the whole thing.

Jaybee
Mar 17, 2013, 11:41 PM
djorge
Good To Know Thank You I Will Try It Next Weekend
Apr 11, 2013, 02:38 AM
Seattle2k
you have pebbletech indoors?
Jun 15, 2013, 12:57 PM
Sandi K
I have pebbletech in my home. In the kitchen, breakfast area, dining room, and hallway. It is the worst stuff to have in the house because everything that is spilt goes down into the floor and cleaning it is almost impossible unless I spend 400.00 to 450.00 to hire a company to clean it. I could do a thick sealer which would be fine but the company that put it in did such a bad job it is uneven all over. I want it out but have no idea how to do this since it was put on the wood sub flooring of a raised foundation. I bought the home this way and was told it was so wonderful to have. please help with any info on removing it.