I am currently working on a new project that allows couples who are in a dire living situation fix their homes. If you're interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
IF you're really serious, you should post more information on this project, such as:
1. What are the criteria for potential candidates?
2. Who pays for the design, labor, materials, any fees, etc.?
3. What are bottom line costs to the couples?
4. Do you require waivers and/or indemnifications from the couples in order to provide the services?
5. What are the demographics of the couples you're seeking?
6. Why only couples? Don't you want single homeowners?
7. Actual website address or videos or photos of projects you've done in the past. I couldn't find any info on your website except domain information.
8. What are your professional qualifications, do you have general contractors and trades lined up, and what are their qualifications? Who pays them?
9. Is this project still in its infancy, and/or where, if anywhere, do you get your funding for the project?
10. What is your financing source?
If you're serious, you'll be willing to provide information. You can't expect people to be comfortable e-mailing a complete unknown and providing personal information on their living situations.
doesn't look like one of the regular producers of Scripps TV shows per the whois //edit// oh, three shows on Food Network, which is Scripps //... doesn't mean somebody isn't trying to pitch a new one...
they do have product out. 3 minutes work for the homepage. I bet One Genuine Internet Point they're going to shoot one for a demo, and if it sells, work down the rest of the file folder.
Domain Name: RTVSHOWS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1801747290_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-05-16 11:58:29
Creation Date: 2013-05-16 11:58:29
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-05-16 11:58:29
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@example.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Matt Compton
Registrant Street: 9242 Beverly Blvd.
Registrant Street: Suite 300
Registrant City: Beverly Hills
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Postal Code: 90210
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: 3107247791
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Matt Compton
Admin Street: 9242 Beverly Blvd.
Admin Street: Suite 300
Admin City: Beverly Hills
Admin State/Province: California
Admin Postal Code: 90210
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: 3107247791
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@example.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Matt Compton
Tech Street: 9242 Beverly Blvd.
Tech Street: Suite 300
Tech City: Beverly Hills
Tech State/Province: California
Tech Postal Code: 90210
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: 3107247791
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name Server: PDNS03.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: PDNS04.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-6-12T2:00:00Z
-- nobody hides very well on Da ISH. don't bug the Registrant (Matt,) his job is the computers, that's quite enough overhead This message has been edited. Last edited by: swschrad,
sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?
For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.