I am currently working on a new project that allows couples who are in a dire living situation fix their homes. If you're interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Jun 11, 2014, 04:29 PM
IF you're really serious, you should post more information on this project, such as:
1. What are the criteria for potential candidates?
2. Who pays for the design, labor, materials, any fees, etc.?
3. What are bottom line costs to the couples?
4. Do you require waivers and/or indemnifications from the couples in order to provide the services?
5. What are the demographics of the couples you're seeking?
6. Why only couples? Don't you want single homeowners?
7. Actual website address or videos or photos of projects you've done in the past. I couldn't find any info on your website except domain information.
8. What are your professional qualifications, do you have general contractors and trades lined up, and what are their qualifications? Who pays them?
9. Is this project still in its infancy, and/or where, if anywhere, do you get your funding for the project?
10. What is your financing source?
If you're serious, you'll be willing to provide information. You can't expect people to be comfortable e-mailing a complete unknown and providing personal information on their living situations.
Jun 11, 2014, 10:12 PM
doesn't look like one of the regular producers of Scripps TV shows per the whois //edit// oh, three shows on Food Network, which is Scripps //... doesn't mean somebody isn't trying to pitch a new one...