My daughter is getting married in our back yard September 8 2012. This is such an honor, however our yard is very very bad. I think it would be a great show to to a landscape on my yard for a very special wedding show.
What do you think. I live in the central mountains of Idaho so this is something that would need to get started on early.
I am eagerly awaiting your response.
Not going to happen Rhonda:
1. This board is occupied by DIYers, not DIY staff.
2. You could try applying on any "be on DIY" link on the DIY home page or email DIY directly but....
3. .......Shows don't happen that way. Full seasons are planned way in advance. You've got about 6 weeks until the wedding - not near enough time to schedule a show.
4. Idaho is not exactly a hotspot of TV production.
5. Odds of getting on a show are slim - thousands apply.
6. Realistically, time to clean up that yard for the wedding.
Why aren't the old fixtures, cabinets, etc, recycled to say, for example, a Habitat for Humanity Restore. I've seen beautiful antique sinks and cabinets destroyed when they could have been recycled.
Habituall..... Are we talking drugs.?
For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.