All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Landscaping & Gardening    sunshine truck
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

sunshine truck Sign In/Join 
        posted
        now don't hog all that good sunshine, share it with some others
        (P.S. you know who you are Razz )

Posts: 2504 | Location: florida | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        Well, it certainly can't be me. I'm generous to a fault. Wink

Just wait till you hear my plans to commercialize your surplus sunshine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,

Posts: 1743 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        geez, youse guys! it's like nobody else gets any sunshine all year round with you!

I'll have you know we got 5 minutes this morning, which I just barely missed, and we have much of a day full of sun scheduled for late June.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5504 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        Swschrad, I've scheduled you for a sunshine delivery in July and August. I understand Minnesota gets snow all year except for a few days in Summer. You'll have at least a few days on which you don't have to shovel snow.

And since you have such special sunshine needs, you're eligible to buy shares at a discount in the sunshine delivery company to be formed.

Smile, now; your sun is coming soon. Smile

Posts: 1743 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post