All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Landscaping & Gardening    need a little help
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

need a little help Sign In/Join 
        Picture of Frodo
        posted
        from ya'll that know plants
        i am emptying my moms house, she passed. i need to get rid of these plants on the back porch. so i am putting them on craigs list. but i have no idea as to the worth. or what to ask for them.
        if ypou have an idea please respond. right now i am excepting offers and will take the highest.

Posts: 4089 | Location: I live in southern mississippi | Registered: Jun 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        more

Posts: 4089 | Location: I live in southern mississippi | Registered: Jun 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        more lants

Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        still more

Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        some more

Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        1 more time

Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        I'm very sorry to learn of your mother's passing.

As to the photos:

First and fifth photos: The plant on the right has foliage similar to some tropical indoor plants but I can't tell without seeing the foliage up close.

Same for the fourth photo: the plant next to the bed has foliage similar to that of ferns, but it's not quite a fern foliage.

Again, more detail, pretty please?? Smile It would help to have photos of each plant from a few feet away, enough to get good details on the foliage, and also a close-up of the leaves.

Posts: 1964 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        it was a ficus tree..
        thanks anyway. they are gone
        lady came over and bought them all

posted Hide Post
        Frodo..
        Sorry to hear about your mom. I know losing a loved one is hard, may God bless you and your family and give you the strength to carry on.

Posts: 907 | Registered: Jan 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of SturdyNail
        posted Hide Post
        Sorry to hear of your loss Frodo.

Posts: 348 | Location: Western NewYork | Registered: Jan 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        thank you all.. i apreciate it