All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Landscaping & Gardening    Outdoor lamps
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Outdoor lamps Sign In/Join 
        posted
        I have seen several landscaping shows place lamps outdoors (recently seen on "I Hate My Yard" in a writer's corner that she created). These are table and floor lamps. Are these special "outdoor"lamps, or can you do this with any lamp? I am just curious about lamps and the elements outdoors. I live in a Northern climate so I realize I would have to bring them in when I bring all my outdoor furniture, etc inside before the snow flies.
        Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Ok, now I just watched another show where they out a large screen TV outside....what am I missing here? I can not imagine leaving my TV out in the rain! Someone enlighten me!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        those are special outdoor TVs

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5849 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        If you are interested in lighting up your backyard, you can do that with waterproof lights or recessed lighting that can go with all seasons. You can light up your patio, along the line of bushes and trees growing in your backyard, they will look beautiful. Outdoor furniture doesn't necessarily need to be of wood, modern
        furniture items made of iron can survive all weathers.

These items can visually enhance the way your house looks from outside. And if you too want to enjoy the TV in your backyard, a simple way to do that is with the help of a projector, on a plain white bedsheet.

Ashley Furniture HomeStore

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I thought Ashley Furniture played by the rules... materials for trade-out in program placement, advertising on both local stations and the Scripps TV cable/satellite shows.

our pal Justin is not. I am now shaking a finger at him.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5849 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post