DIY Message Boards
Cabinet Door Help

This topic can be found at:

Jun 20, 2013, 12:26 PM
Cabinet Door Help
Just moved into a new home with wood framed glass cabinet doors. The glass is held into place with little plastic things, and most of them are broken but I cannot find these thing anywhere. Can anyone tell me what these are and where I can find them? (Photo is attached). Thanks!

Glass Holder

Jun 20, 2013, 01:20 PM
they're all over. if you can't find them in hardware stores, and I think they're called mirror clips, try a woodworkers store like Rockler.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?
Jun 20, 2013, 11:16 PM
Or you can try a cabinet maker shop, or a glass company -- find them in your yellow pages.

They make it look so easy on tv, don't they
Jun 21, 2013, 12:47 AM
Styles may vary a little but you can get mirror clips at any home store.

Mar 25, 2014, 10:49 AM
I am sure you can easily find such devices in any furniture store or supermarket of building materials