DIY Message Boards
Making a Selection Of Blender

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8091013504/m/4003953208

Apr 07, 2014, 08:25 AM
Ticenmartin
Making a Selection Of Blender
Hi.
I am looking at a Portable blender and I have seen Hamilton beach (the inside made out of flimsy plastic, but has a good reputation) Ninja (a very fine looking and well-made Blender but post after post knocks the its blades and customer services ), and Vitmax ( also very well made, but there seems to be and issue with parts and repair). so where do I go? Oster is a definite NO NO!
I am going to spend about $250, and everything comes up "junk" and full of problems. It seems like I will be throwing my money away, and that is giving me a headache.

Reviews about blender can help to find the best machine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ticenmartin,

Apr 07, 2014, 10:32 AM
Re-mdlr
For product reviews, check with Consumer Reports or Consumers Digest

They make it look so easy on tv, don't they
Apr 07, 2014, 12:10 PM
Sparky617
Amazon reviews are another good source. They are mixed on the Ninja. I was thinking of getting one, not sure though. If I'm going to drop that kind of cash I'd expect it to be bullet proof.

General Disclaimer

Any advice given here is general in nature and is not necessarily valid for your given area. If in doubt check with your local codes enforcement department for what is required when doing electrical, plumbing or structural work on your house. Permits may or may not be required in your area and home owners may not be able to DIY some tasks. I have no way of knowing if you have the skills needed to complete the tasks you are asking about, when in doubt seek professional assistance.

My advice may be worth exactly what you pay me for it. :-) For the record I did not stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.