All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Decorating    Painting
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Painting Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Im moving into a new house and recently purchased a new living room set. Brown sofas to be exact. I want to do an accent wall but dont know what colors to pick. Can anyone help

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: luvmy4j,

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Geez, can you be a little more specific? Floor color, style, wall color, type of house, preferences.

Posts: 2484 | Registered: Apr 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I always like a french vanilla or a sage green kind of with browns......it all depends on the shade of brown but right now my living room is painted a sort of chocolate and vanilla/cream colors.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Hello friends,

I think you pick light color. because light color make glowing your living room at night light time. check it then tell me.

[url=http://www.welshfurnishing.com]furniture in cardiff[/url]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I want to suggest you to chose the light color for walls and the same dark color for roof. It will make your house more beautiful.
        If you need more help then call to professional like MPM interiors. Very much designer are providing the free suggestions.

architectural services

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zorgavesan,

[url=http://www.mpm-interiors.com/]architectural services[/url]

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of joecaption
        posted Hide Post
        Gee you think that may be a spammer.
        First post, web site, oh my.
        Go on any major paint companys website.
        Most will have any area where you can down load a picture of your room and change the colors on screen.

joecaption

Posts: 18005 | Location: Hartfield VA | Registered: Jan 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        spammers vying against each other. I always say you can't go wrong with pink and purple. put the open cans in the middle of the room and drop M80s inside them for a great faux finish Wink

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5521 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        Joe and Swschrad, let's look at this a different way and think about what these spammers are offering.

WelshFurnishing gives you an option for a fluorescent room - think of all the money you'll save by not having to use electricity. Your room can even look like the bioluminescent forests of Pandora, without the monsters.

And you may even start glowing yourself. Of course, you can do that by irradiating yourself but then you're exposed to toxic radiation.

And Zorgavesan has figured out a way to have light and dark colors for a living room with an apparent roof. That's two roofs for the house. Who can resist such a temptation for all that extra protection from the weather?

Just think what we'd all be missing if we didn't have these guys/girls/its helping us learn how to turn into glowworms and color coordinate our roofs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,

Posts: 1752 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post