All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Decorating    My new design client
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

My new design client Sign In/Join 
        posted
        This is OT, but I had to share my news. Yes, it is a design project, but the client is a wee bit too young to have much to say about it. Our youngest son and his wife just blessed us with a new granddaughter. Born a month early, tiny but in good health, she caught us off guard. We haven't even begun to get the nursery ready! I doubt she will care.

There is much debate about the colors for the room. Her two oldest sisters (6-year-old twins) like purple or green. They are quite opinionated about which one is best. The sister she will share a room with is two and her favorite color depends on which crayon she is currently holding. Wish me luck!Smile

Oh, here is my inspiration picture with her name.

reference

Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post