All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Decorating    stained glass lead tape
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

stained glass lead tape Sign In/Join 
        posted
        I live in a small Louisiana town and need to find out about a product i saw on I hate my bath....they refinished a bathroom window with a product that looked like the lead in stained glass windows. I could not find it online, I like doing faux stained glass but have bad hands b/c of fibromyalgia. This product would be handy.
        email me at litlmzundr2d@myway.com

Posts: 1 | Location: louisiana | Registered: Nov 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        probably a plastic in squeeze bottles for "faux leaded glass," and followed up by painting a color glaze between the "lead." this stuff is in just about all large hobby stores like Michaels and Hobby Lobby.

if you're shaky or have weak hands, you would need a guide board to rest against for straight lines. could perhaps lay down a 2x4 or 4x4 as a guide and arm rest.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5860 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post