DIY Message Boards
Frugal party decoration ideas?

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6821916776/m/3233980067

Jun 08, 2012, 09:08 PM
kuma
Frugal party decoration ideas?
I am hosting a pot luck banquest for my MOMs group of women and am thinking of making some decorations for the table and maybe around the house. I really have no theme but I want to make it a little nice for them. I also would like to make a nice little gift or something for each of them. I am not a Martha Stewart by any means so I really would appreciate any ideas. Smile
Jul 17, 2012, 09:20 AM
garethcooper9
You can google some old fashion decorating ideas. A couple of months ago I stumbled upon a very nice blog with a post on 1930's decor pictures but I don't remeber it. I hope you can find something similar as it was quite interesting
Jul 17, 2012, 07:38 PM
kuma
Thanks for the idea. The banquet went well but I really appreciate the ideas for future events.
Mar 28, 2013, 02:37 PM
jessicalynn
We just threw a party for our son's birthday and we went with a candy/sweets theme. We found these removable nursery wall decals to decorate the walls with. The best part about this decoration is that it's reusable. After the party, we put it back on the wax paper and we can use it again in the future or even decorate his room with them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jessicalynn,