All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Bathroom    Ariel Steam Showers
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Ariel Steam Showers Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Anyone ever have any experience with these? Installation, personal use, etc? We're renovating our master bath and really like the idea of an all-in-one product like this.

http://www.menards.com/main/pl...x59x89/p-1796087.htm

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I'm redoing bath, & have done a lot of research on these shower panels, everything that I have read this Ariel is the best brand.

Posts: 6 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: Sep 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by dovesj:
        Anyone ever have any experience with these? Installation, personal use, etc? We're renovating our master bath and really like the idea of an all-in-one product like this.

http://www.menards.com/main/pl...x59x89/p-1796087.htm

To be honest, I've never heard of that company.I have a steam shower from Di Vapor, you've probably seen them on your searches for a steam shower. The installation of the one I got (the 1420x1420 Crescent), took my installers (two of them), one day to install.

It'll come to you, if it's the same as mine, broken down into panels. The biggest of the pieces will be the bath, so you have to make sure you can get that in your bathroom (or knock down your wall). The other panels will easily fit through your door. It should then just be a matter of screwing it together and adding silicone to make it waterproof.

I've had mine for a while now and I'm happy with it so far. I don't use the jets as much as I thought, but I use the steam every time I use it, especially when I'm shaving.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        haven't heard or read about that site yet Smile

www.esteamshower.com - largest seller of steam shower in usa

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post