DIY Message Boards
wall decals for bath

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6191013504/m/1693995867

Mar 05, 2013, 07:58 PM
Mona E
wall decals for bath
I saw in bath crashers they used large custom wall decals. The ones in the show were bright green. Does anyone know where those are ordered? Also, they mentioned glimmer finish. Anyone have ideas on that?
Mar 05, 2013, 09:59 PM
swschrad
I think the glimmer product is a Sherwin-Williams material, I saw it several years ago in a brochure at a Dutch Boy color kiosk.

those decals are probably from one of those vinyl sign companies, cut on what amounts to a computer plotter with a knife, not a pen. those big jobbers are going to be pricey. if you wanted to cover other items like mirrors or windows, you would need to find a bus/car/truck sign company printing on a 3M film. both are in any larger city, the specialty "wrap" printer would be limited to metro areas, or a really gung-ho display sign outfit.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?
Mar 06, 2013, 07:24 PM
Mona E
Thank you!
Apr 14, 2013, 09:00 AM
Bev@TYT
quote:
Originally posted by Mona E:
I saw in bath crashers they used large custom wall decals. The ones in the show were bright green. Does anyone know where those are ordered? Also, they mentioned glimmer finish. Anyone have ideas on that?

Hi Mona, I own a small sign company, but did not see the episode you are talking about. Can you describe what you are looking for and I might can point you In the right direction.