DIY Message Boards
hot water

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6191013504/m/1533976077

May 20, 2013, 01:47 PM
1sai
hot water
i am not getting hot water in my shower only cold water and I do not want to call a plumber If someone can help me with this
May 20, 2013, 02:34 PM
joecaption
No picture, no info on if it's a two handle or single handle, no make.

Single handle then most likly it's the anti scald valves stuck inside the fixture. Going to have to shut off the supplys and pull it apart and rebuild.

joecaption
May 20, 2013, 09:41 PM
Re-mdlr
How about some more information: like did this happen all of a sudden? Did you use to get hot water to it?? Do you get hot water to the faucets near the shower? Is this a new residence for you? Is it a new build home??

More information helps people to help you -- for free.
Jun 18, 2013, 02:59 AM
EchoLin
quote:
Originally posted by 1sai:
i am not getting hot water in my shower only cold water and I do not want to call a plumber If someone can help me with this

i guess something wrong with your water heater, if you use petroleum, have a check whether the battery power is running out.
Jun 18, 2013, 08:24 AM
joecaption
Do what?
What do you think they have a battery operated shower?
Poor excuse of a spamer.

joecaption
Jun 18, 2013, 08:54 AM
GardenSprite
quote:
Originally posted by joecaption:
Do what?
What do you think they have a battery operated shower?
Poor excuse of a spamer.

Well, this is a new one on me. I too have never heard of a battery operated hot and cold water system.

Gee, I learn something new almost every time one of these spammers posts something ridiculous.

EchoLin has been posting nonsense on the Crafts section for weeks and hasn't been able to figure it out that no one is interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,
Jun 18, 2013, 11:11 AM
swschrad
heh, EchoLin.. can't spell E. Coli, either.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?
Jun 18, 2013, 05:23 PM
GardenSprite
quote:
Originally posted by swschrad:
heh, EchoLin.. can't spell E. Coli, either.

And from what I've observed, he/she can't figure out whether he/she's EchoLin or SandyLee123. There's only a slight difference in their style. (And note the use of "petroleum"). Or maybe Echo's on the first spam shift and Sandy takes over for the second shift. Or maybe there's just one e-schizo.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,
Jun 26, 2013, 11:31 PM
Frodo
if you have hot water every where but the showerr. the scald guard has gone bad in your shower valve. if you dont know what that is..call a plumber

https://www.youtube.com/*****?v=vn7bkncf1_E