All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  TV Shows  Hop To Forums  Yard Crashers    Locations/How to Apper
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Locations/How to Apper Sign In/Join 
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        Welcome to the world of homeowners!

If you have specific projects with which you want DIY help, post in the Landscaping & Gardening forum above and people will offer suggestions.

And actually what you have sounds manageable if done in stages.

Posts: 1929 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I would love to be one of the homeowners that have the opportunity to have their yard crashed. We live in a country setting and own 5 acres mostly low hillside, my husband just retired and is unable to fulfill our dream of having a great yard to relax and enjoy. I would be more than happy to send pics of what our backyard looks like, as I watch episodes of yardcrashers I see the high potential for our yard but my husband is unable to do the things we need desperately done due to heart problems and serious back problems....Please help us!!!! Our yard would make a perfect yardcrashers segment as right now it is a disaster!

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        We watch your show. We would love to run into you at one of the stores, but we are not holding our breath. So we decided if we needed you that bad we would contact you. My daughter has 4 kids 6 and under. Her back yard is so awful. She has a pile pf dirt, weeds and a hose that she lets her little ones turn on and make a big mud hole. The Swing set that they try and play on gives them slivers in their hands and feet. She helps everyone that needs her but she can't fix her yard so that's it's safe and fun for them. We are from a little community called Coolidge, AZ 85128 I would just love to do it for her and just surprise her when its done. I know what she wants as I have drawn the plans over and over. Please help, her husband just got a new job after being unemployed for three years. So she couldn't do it anyway. Please make her day. She will be so thankful. Thank you for considering my family.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        these forums are not read by program producers. when those folks are ready to start shooting a new season of their show, they will solicit potential homeowners on the Be On DIY page. keep watching for an opening, and good luck.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5820 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post