All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  TV Shows  Hop To Forums  Yard Crashers    Locations/How to Apper
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Locations/How to Apper Sign In/Join 
        Picture of DIYAdmin2
        posted
        We contacted the producers of Yard Crashers, who have production facilities on both the East and West coasts, and they tell us they travel across the U.S. in search of finding random people at home improvement stores.

While we wish we had a more definitive answer of when they might be in your area, we completely understand their position of not sharing their 'travel' plans given that part of the excitement of this show is the surprise element.

We would also encourage you to take a look at the Be On DIY page on DIYNETWORK.com to review the opportunities available on our various programs that are currently in production and in need of willing homeowners. There you will find specific instructions for submitting your material.

Be On DIY
        http://www.diynetwork.com/tv-s...be-on-diy/index.html

You may also want to visit our sister network, HGTV, to review their list of opportunities as well.

Be On HGTV
        http://www.hgtv.com/on-tv/be-on-hgtv/index.html

Feel free to browse the pages. Perhaps there’s a need that will fit in perfectly with what you’re looking for.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DIYAdmin2,

Posts: 288 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Oct 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Hi does yard crashers ever travel outside of the US? I live in Trinidad in the caribbean and would love him to crash my yard!!!!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        When is Ahmed ever going to come out to the desert? There are plenty of us out here needing his help!!!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        They say all across America, but I have NEVER seen an episode where they came to Utah OR North Dakota. Either way, I understand why they can't disclose their locations...but they do NOT go all across America.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I would like to know why this show and all the other crasher shows never come to the midwest especially in ILLINOIS?

Stephanie Beck

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Are you every in Dallas Tx? I'm at Home Depot and Lowes a lot and have been hoping to run in to you. My partner and I have projects that need help..We like doing projects but don't have the time due to work/travel..Please help....lol

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Saline18
        posted Hide Post
        Please come to granite city just once and see just how bad things really look around here. you want to find desperate people This is the place. walk down any street and you'll see at the least 3 houses per block that need help bad. not just with the yard!

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Do you ever come to Texas? I love watching HGTV, and am in dire need of having something done to my yard. I am a stay at home mom of 4 year old twins, one with special needs, who has just had hip surgery and is in a full body cast :-( I would like to do something to my yard to make it more enjoyable for him! Any ideas?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Without Ahmed Hassan I don't want to be on the show. In fact, you can dump the show because I won't watch it. You'd have to come up with one awesome host/hostess and Matt IS NOT IT.

Posts: 5 | Location: New England | Registered: Sep 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by AlysrianXian:
        They say all across America, but I have NEVER seen an episode where they came to Utah OR North Dakota. Either way, I understand why they can't disclose their locations...but they do NOT go all across America.

Posts: 5 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by AlysrianXian:

My husband & I go to Home Depot and Lowe's Home Improvement quite often.....I have never seen Ahmed in Burlington, NC...I just don't believe he comes to small towns.

Posts: 5 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I DON'T THINK ANY OF THE SHOWS GO TO SMALL TOWNS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM EVEN COME CLOSE TO MY NORTHEAST PART OF LOUISIANA.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        production requirements probably lock out smaller towns, and practicality means if they take the crew on the road, they are going to scope out big cities where the audiences can directly be traced to more sales at the home centers.

facts 'o' television, sorry.

but you never know. hurricanes brought Mike Holmes and "DIY To The Rescue" to N'Orleans. anything can happen once.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5806 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I sure wish they would come to Palm Beach County Florida! I love the place I live but hate my yard. Unfortunately for my husband, son, and self, neither of us have a clue about how to fix it!! I hope a clue will appear through osmosis of watching the show...lol! All these fabulous ideas and I am but a blind man...lol

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        You guys would have a blast with my yard - it's truly a DIY disaster of epic proportions! We just bought a "fixer upper" - doing pretty good on the inside, have NO idea what to do with the .62 acre mess the house came with. Come to the patriotic military town of Bremerton / Silverdale Washington! (might wait a couple months though - less chance of a soggy shoot with all this rain!

Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        that's enough yard for a 160 meter horizontal loop antenna. get into ham radio Wink good takeoff to asia and pacrim nations Wink

seriously... maybe... that's enough yard to set up a series of gardens and a water feature. do some research on English gardens, or perhaps Japanese/zen gardening, and consider "pieces of the whole" designs.

Posts: 5806 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I would love to take Matt Blashaw home with me. Are they ever in Tulsa OK?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        haven't seen one yet. the show is headquartered in the greater LA area where the production office is, but they have ventured to metro areas across the country, presumably if enough interest is shown. try the "be on DIY" page off the home page of this website, and maybe if enough folks rattle their cage, they can arrange a field trip.

I wouldn't mind a chance to try and figure a way to pay the taxes on the improvements to our yard, myself Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: swschrad,

posted Hide Post
        Are you ever in the Portland Maine area?
        We live in Westbrook, and bought a wonderful little house, but the yard is in need of help, and I'm lost, where normally, for friends it has been easy, but for ours, not so much.
        The yard would love you all!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NatureDudeME,

Posts: 1 | Location: Westbrook, Maine | Registered: Apr 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of kateyes
        posted Hide Post
        Really wish we could write in because we have a pretty good story. Job transfer 6 hours away last year. Only house we found that worked for us was a foreclosure that had been neglected by the 2nd owners of the house. Moved in last March and focused on the inside. I've started on the outside, but might be over my head. The back yard had a neglected no water pond neighbor & I are starting to get rid of, found a stone patio under some grass as I was weeding an area, our deck needs staining or replacing and we need a new fence. Lots of projects. Did I mention the mole?

I feel like the home improvement stores are my second home.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post