All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  TV Shows  Hop To Forums  Yard Crashers    DIY Mom needs help with back yard
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

DIY Mom needs help with back yard Sign In/Join 
        posted
        I'm a fulltime working mom married to my husband for 25 years with two daughters. I'm a fulltime IT Tech for a small community bank, my husband is a munititions destroyer and our girls are active in school projects and sports including livestock shows. Aside from school they both work and one is about to be a fulltime college student also. We live on 54 acres in the country just outside a small town with not much to do for entertainment so we spend a lot of time with friends and fammily. I would love to have an inviting outdoor atmosphere for my daughters to invite friends over for safe family friendly enjoyment. We have a large family and often have approximately 20 plus friends and family gatherings.

As you can see from the attached photo, we started a rock patio last fall using the rock from our property with the intention of putting concrete in the gaps and covering with partial shading for a covered patio with lounge and cooking area. Unfortunately the project has been finished due to our busy lifestyle. We would love to add additional entertaining areas to the rest of our back yard and eventually our front yard as it is even bigger and completely open except for an above ground pool.

Our yard needs the rustic character that we love. We are country and our family is not afraid of hard work but we need some help!

Posts: 1 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: Jun 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post