All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Woodworking    Coffee Table
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Coffee Table Sign In/Join 
        posted
        I am new here. My wife has been bugging me to make a coffee table she saw on DIY made out of a stump or branches or something. I have no clue what but she wants it.

She is not even sure it was DIY but thinks it was Big Grin You guys understand what I am up against Big Grin

Can someone guide me to where the plans or where I can find it show to watch? All I know is that it has a glass top and is made out of a stump (She thinks) and branches and sets on the floor.

Any help will be greatly appreciated Roll Eyes

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Conrad
        posted Hide Post

Posts: 6884 | Location: Plains and Mountains | Registered: Sep 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Wow! Thanks Conrad Big Grin She sure should be able to find one in that group! I hope she picks an easy one Big Grin

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Conrad
        posted Hide Post
        If she doesn't, just tell her she has to build it! Wink

Posts: 6884 | Location: Plains and Mountains | Registered: Sep 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post