All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Woodworking    Bandsaw Box Question
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Bandsaw Box Question Sign In/Join 
        posted
        After the great answer I got from my last question here, I thought maybe you could help again...

I want to make a "Bandsaw Box" but I only have a 9" bandsaw, meaning that I have about a 3.5" cut. Any ideas or suggestions how I can make that work??

I was thinking of trying to make the box itself more of a modular project so that I could put the smaller pieces together to make a larger complete project.

What'cha think?!?

TIA

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frank CPL
        posted Hide Post
        If you have a scroll saw with a wider throat and are very careful you might be able to at least make them that large. Box saw to do slicing for bottom, top and lid ridge. With the hand saw you can make them as big as you want. Check my facebook/frankcpl album called woodworking I do. Big is not always as much fun. What make is you bandsaw?

Posts: 1 | Location: Chicopee MA | Registered: Apr 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post