All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Electrical    Air conditioning and Heaters
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Air conditioning and Heaters Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Guys, would you please let me know the best Bryant Authorized Dealer who offers rebates at my place Rancho Santa Fe

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Notice that No Advertising is allowed. It's written in the Posting Guidelines.

Ask people in your local area.

Posts: 878 | Location: No. California | Registered: Mar 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        If you ARE serious, the best way to find out is to call Bryant in your area. There's no way that folks here can be expected to have the kind of knowledge you seek. We're all over the country, and not that many are in California.

Posts: 1743 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        assuming this is not a spammy spammy spam without a link... all manufacturers of capital equipment like this list their dealers on their website. check that list against the BBB website, and if you're really demanding, do a search for something like "nasty (brandX) dealers (mytown, mystate).

granted, everybody will get at least one hit off that list. you can't please some folks if you hang 'em with a NEW rope. but if you get 20 pages against one dealer, well, they will probably lose their franchise soon anyway.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5504 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        You can also check with California corporate department(s) which handle complaints against contractors. If HVAC contractors are required to be licensed, and if complaints have been filed, you can find out which ones to avoid.

Swschrad makes a good point; to me it's just as important to verify a contractor's credentials as it is to get a rebate.

Posts: 1743 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        from the wikipedia...

Carrier Corporation is also the manufacturer of Bryant, Payne, and Day & Night Heating and Cooling Systems, as well as additional brands through its sister company, International Comfort Products (ICP) headquartered in Lewisburg, Tennessee, acquired by Carrier in 1999. Carrier's brand names include Weathermaker furnaces and air conditioners, Weathermaster commercial units, Centurion rooftop units, and Aquazone water- and ground-source heat pumps. Carrier also owns Transicold ("reefer" transport refrigeration).

commmonly, one manufacturing company will have satellite brands, either by merger or conscious and careful decision, to insure good coverage of a marketplace. Japan's Toto, for instance, bought American Standard perhaps 15-20 years ago, so you will find many of the same products under the Crane, Eljer, American Standard, and Toto brands.

so you are not limited to Bryant products if that's the internal construction you seek. at least four brands expands the list of contractors you can have bid your work.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: swschrad,

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5504 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        try comfort air in mccomb they did a good job on mine

https://www.youtube.com/*****?v=vn7bkncf1_E

Posts: 3843 | Location: I live in southern mississippi | Registered: Jun 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post