All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Electrical    e-shovel
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

e-shovel Sign In/Join 
        posted
        here's an E-Shovel to push the spammer a little deeper

Posts: 2535 | Location: florida | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        Well, so far we have several e-pushers, an e-shovel and very active e-bull. And yet the spammers are still here. If only we could get some e-police from the webmaster.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of CommonwealthSparky
        posted Hide Post
        Hope this helps as well. Big Grin

Popeye only reached for the Spinach can as a last resort...

Posts: 1433 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        I think we need some e-backhoes and a big concrete pit for these spammers.

posted Hide Post
        I think it's lightening up some. could be the light from the locomotive in this here tunnel, but it's lightening up some.

my Useful Working Theory (tm), since we don't have any facts, is that when the newbies check to see if there are hits on the site when they are not paid their penny a splatter, and find they are being ridiculed just past the point of NSA agents sitting in your living room tossing bones and empty cans on the floor while they tape you in HD and quad sound, they try someplace else.

or go back to shivving folks at bus stops for the $3.47 in their pockets and the bus card.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5724 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by swschrad:
        my Useful Working Theory (tm), since we don't have any facts, is that when the newbies check to see if there are hits on the site when they are not paid their penny a splatter, and find they are being ridiculed just past the point of NSA agents sitting in your living room tossing bones and empty cans on the floor while they tape you in HD and quad sound, they try someplace else.

Hey, now you know that all this spying (or should I say "monitoring") is all for the better good of the private sector which gathers information on us to sell and enrich themselves? And we all know that private sector execs think of their customers first, shareholders second and themsevles last. Ergo, in some weird rational sense, their spying benfits us.

Forget about the Patriot Act - think Google and especially Facebook.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,

Picture of CommonwealthSparky
        posted Hide Post
        How not did Mark Z make all his loot by providing "free" hosting space on facebook? By selling all that data they he mined while everybody went about the fun things done online on a daily basis. Nobody on facebook here, but then yes Google, Yahoo and everybody else is doing as well. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CommonwealthSparky,

Popeye only reached for the Spinach can as a last resort...

Posts: 1433 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        the government does not sell that data (they have a contractor do it) Wink

getFaced'book is the perfect example of the new media equation... if you can't tell what the product is, YOU are

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5724 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post