All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Electrical    Great way to start a weekend!
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Great way to start a weekend! Sign In/Join 
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted
        Has anyone noticed that the generator guy's posts are gone, and apparently all gone?

Woo-hoo! Big Grin Big Grin

THANK YOU, DIY!

Posts: 1734 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Jaybee
        posted Hide Post
        Perhaps you should change your GardenSprite name to The Spaminator.

Jaybee

Posts: 10109 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        how about "petrol additive?" stops the backfires.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5479 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Jaybee
        posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by nona:
        Spam digester--- eats them up, then poops them out, and flushes them to where they belong
        Good job , Sprite

You just created a mental picture that I am having a hard time getting out of my head. Red Face

Jaybee

Posts: 10109 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of CommonwealthSparky
        posted Hide Post
        It is such a better board not having to bump SPAM down to is proper place, the bottom of the board. Good job by all.

Popeye only reached for the Spinach can as a last resort...

Posts: 1392 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        Jaybee, shall I add a signature that reads Hasta la Vista, Spammer?

Swschrad, it sure stopped the generator guy, didn't it? He isn't going to be adding anything here any more.

Nona, that is one very graphic image! I think I'd rather spit them out than take the other option! Frown

CommonwealthSparky, it is really nice not to see the familiar pests here. Smile Should save us all some time not that we don't have to bump so much. (Saves on the muscle salve and band-aids too.)

And again, thanks to all the posters who reported spam but aren't getting recognition.

I see two more spammers have been deleted today.

WAY TO GO, FRIENDS!

Posts: 1734 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Ya got to ask yourself... do you feel lucky today, petrol generator man. Well, do ya, punk?

hee hee

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5479 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post