DIY Message Boards
Need Help from any of your shows.

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4291013504/m/6143908277

Aug 05, 2013, 12:46 PM
cowboy387
Need Help from any of your shows.
I am a deaf disabled man, I have a cochlear implant in left ear, hearing aid in right ear, on June 27th at main pres. Hospital I just had major surgery on my neck to repair fractured disc in which they are doing bone graft and screws in. I am on very limited income and can not afford to spend a lot for what I need help with here, I am asking for any of the shows to help me with my home.I bought this home in February and before I got here, someone stole all copper from house and vandalized it. I used all my money to get water lines and electric lines back in, fixed most of all the damage to house, replaced all the appliances. Belen Police department has report on the copper theft, so hopefully with your help,
Aug 05, 2013, 05:10 PM
Jaybee
Sorry for all the rough times cowboy but it doesn't work like that. First off, this forum is only lightly monitored by DIY, nobody here can direct a show to you. Second, while I know that you have a compelling need, TV shows are a business and the TV business is very finicky - unless they are directly looking for your type of story with someone of your demographic makeup it's just not going to happen. Finally, geographic location is all important in choosing which shows to do, many parts of the country will never see a TV show there.

Thousands of people apply for these shows for each one that happens. The best thing you could do is to search around for any local organizations who do low cost remodeling for those in need.

Jaybee