DIY Message Boards
Bathroom remodel

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4291013504/m/5173956177

Jun 26, 2013, 09:54 PM
youkay
Bathroom remodel
I want to install a tub and a shower next to each other without any type of divider separating them. Any advice on this project would be appreciated.
Jun 27, 2013, 11:30 AM
swschrad
sounds like a call for an "open" shower, with the water on the other side of the facility from the tub. it either has to be very large, or there has to be a divider for at least three feet or so from the shower head to the rest of the bathroom so the whole thing doesn't get soaked out.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?
Jun 27, 2013, 06:40 PM
Jaybee
Advice:

1. Make sure you have a fairly large bathroom
2. Hire a pro
3. Get lots of money

Jaybee
Jun 27, 2013, 08:03 PM
Frodo
point the shower head away from the open area. and install a 2nd floor drain in front of the shower. as long as you water proof the walls like you do a shower stall. have fun and get wet!!

Oct 10, 2013, 08:08 PM
Frodo
try this
here is a couple of adeas, scroll down and see the tub and shower
Dec 26, 2013, 04:23 AM
danialhenrry
Generally, While comparing to the kitchen renovation, Most of them frequently renovate the bathroom. I think, It will be best to consult the professional contractor to get the best solution within your budget.

home furniture Malaysia

Malaysian furniture
Dec 26, 2013, 10:33 AM
Jaybee
Hate to say it but it's almost a relief to see "normal" span like the above post.

Jaybee
Dec 26, 2013, 11:04 AM
GardenSprite
quote:
Originally posted by Jaybee:
Hate to say it but it's almost a relief to see "normal" span like the above post.

I agree - at least these "normal" spammers only post a few times and then give up.