DIY Message Boards
Closet organizers for slanted walls?

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4291013504/m/2883927967

Apr 15, 2013, 12:55 PM
JakeSully
Closet organizers for slanted walls?
Hi,
My closet walls are slanted in the bedroom. I have about 10" of width at the top which is about 6' high so right now there is a shelf there with a pole.

At the bottom of the closet the wall is about 30" or a bit more from the bottom of the wall to the front of the closet. I want to use the space more so that I'm not just putting tupperware boxes in the bottom of it, and in my kids room I want to put something in there to put clothes in drawers to save floor space.

Anyone have some ideas? I have searched everywhere and can't find anything.

Thank you!
Jake
Apr 15, 2013, 03:57 PM
Sparky617
See answers in general home improvement post on the same subject.

General Disclaimer

Any advice given here is general in nature and is not necessarily valid for your given area. If in doubt check with your local codes enforcement department for what is required when doing electrical, plumbing or structural work on your house. Permits may or may not be required in your area and home owners may not be able to DIY some tasks. I have no way of knowing if you have the skills needed to complete the tasks you are asking about, when in doubt seek professional assistance.

My advice may be worth exactly what you pay me for it. :-) For the record I did not stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.