All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Remodeling    Old Heart pine bead Board
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Old Heart pine bead Board Sign In/Join 
        posted
        In March a storm took down 3 rooms of our house and damaged my kitchen roof. We saved the 14 ft heart pine bead board from the ceiling and I would like to know if anyone would be interested in using it in one of their remodels. If so contact me throught the messsage board. The house is atleast 90 years old and the bead board was original to the house, I was going to use some of it to repair my bathroom walls but if I can get some money from it it will help defray the cost of the roof repair.
        Thanks and I love all the DIY shows.

Posts: 1 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: Apr 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post