DIY Message Boards
Handmade felt mp3 cases

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3811916776/m/7743976277

Jul 31, 2013, 05:38 AM
sandylee123
Handmade felt mp3 cases
Though the development of smart phones and other digital products is fast, but there are also many people still keen on mp3 players. If you are one of them, mp3 cases may be suitable to you. And this cute cartoon mouse mp3 organizer can be used to decorate your mp3 player too.
Handmade felt mp3 cases

Aug 02, 2013, 02:03 AM
crafdragon
Excellent idea! I would think a person could use the same idea but for a cell phone. I am going to try one any ways because I need one, I am just going to measure my cell phone and use quilted fabric on the inside and a decorative fabric on the outside. Maybe cording for a necklace type so my phone can be close at hand when I am running errands. Thanks so much for the idea and I really think the directions for the Mp3 player will work for me Smile so when I get mine finished I will let you know how I did. If I can figure out how to put a pic on here I will Wink

I was told recently that keeping my cell phone in my pocket in warm weather can give it problems because of the heat from a persons body. so this will be just what I need!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!
Aug 02, 2013, 05:30 AM
sandylee123
Yes, it's a great idea for cell phone. Looking forward to your finished one! Razz