All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Painting    Thinking of buying a paint sprayer, help with choice?
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Thinking of buying a paint sprayer, help with choice? Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Wagner Flexio 590 is at the top of the list. If anyone has experience with it, can you give me the pros/cons of it?
        Or if you can recommend another product, please do.
        Thanks for all replies.

Posts: 27 | Location: Chicago | Registered: Feb 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of SturdyNail
        posted Hide Post
        No action on this post?
        Too bad, I also am curious to know if the Wagner Flexio is any good. They look good in the commercials, but that's what commercials are supposed to do right?

Posts: 305 | Location: Western NewYork | Registered: Jan 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I'll add my two cents. I'm not familiar with the sprayer you mentioned but I bought a Wagner hand held sprayer about 8 years ago and hated it - the spray was weak and it had lots of little parts that made it a pia to clean. Several years ago I bought a Wagner sprayer where you fill the hopper with paint. It worked great, I painted a bunch of cedar board in no time but it took 10x as long to clean everything as it did to do the actual job. If they have a high quality gun with a plastic tube that can be placed directly into the paint gallon, that would be ideal.

Posts: 168 | Registered: Dec 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        i have the wagner pro coat,, airless
        i like it,,,painted the inside and outside of my house with it
        had no problems...
        actually i have the wagner power pro.stationary airless.its the same as the pro coat..is not made anymore
        hopper holds 2 gallons paint

Posts: 3885 | Location: I live in southern mississippi | Registered: Jun 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post