All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  General Crafts    Homemade bags of bunch mouth type
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Homemade bags of bunch mouth type Sign In/Join 
        Picture of EchoLin
        posted
        Do you like homemade bags? They can be any style and size you like. Here is a small bag of bunch mouth type. Small fabric bags made of linen in natural color may let you feel the taste of nature. And it will be a ideal choice to store spools or nuts.
        http://bit.ly/1bubZdV

Posts: 154 | Registered: Apr 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        These are so cute! They would make great little gift bags and I am going to give them a try! It looks a lot like the marble bags kids used to use. It might make a cute little purse for a younger lady with accents matching an out fit?
        I really like the directions and pictures they give so I can see exactly what I am supposed to be doing. Very helpful and easy to understand.
        Thanks for another fun idea for me to try Smile
        I have to find out how to make my pics smaller so I can put my finished projects on here. Haha, I am not real computer smart Roll Eyes

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 535 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post