All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  Windows, Walls & Doors    Painting Windows Product on Rehab Addict
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Painting Windows Product on Rehab Addict Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Nicole used a product when spray painting the exterior of a house. The product was a spray that she put on the windows and I believe she was able to peel it off once the painting was finished. Does anybody know what the product was that she used?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Wagner makes Glass Mask which I used years ago. Not sure if it was the spray, thought it rolled on.
        Google Wagner paint mask.

Posts: 78 | Registered: Nov 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        3M used to make one... let's see... checked the website and I can't find it any more. there was a pen version that you wiped on the edges and either a spray or a roll-on liquid for the rest of it.

jaysmom49's info suggests they sold it to Wagner, for the name "paint mask" sticks in my foggy head.

at any rate, you should find it in job-sized packing at better paint stores.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5490 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I know it was the Wagner product because I remember the yellow packaging (3M has always been red).
        I've been in this house 21 yrs and used it in my other house where there were the original wood windows (oh, what I wouldn't give to have them back).

Posts: 78 | Registered: Nov 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post