DIY Message Boards
Painting Windows Product on Rehab Addict

This topic can be found at:

Jul 07, 2013, 10:18 PM
Painting Windows Product on Rehab Addict
Nicole used a product when spray painting the exterior of a house. The product was a spray that she put on the windows and I believe she was able to peel it off once the painting was finished. Does anybody know what the product was that she used?
Jul 08, 2013, 06:05 AM
Wagner makes Glass Mask which I used years ago. Not sure if it was the spray, thought it rolled on.
Google Wagner paint mask.
Jul 08, 2013, 10:59 AM
3M used to make one... let's see... checked the website and I can't find it any more. there was a pen version that you wiped on the edges and either a spray or a roll-on liquid for the rest of it.

jaysmom49's info suggests they sold it to Wagner, for the name "paint mask" sticks in my foggy head.

at any rate, you should find it in job-sized packing at better paint stores.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?
Jul 08, 2013, 05:33 PM
I know it was the Wagner product because I remember the yellow packaging (3M has always been red).
I've been in this house 21 yrs and used it in my other house where there were the original wood windows (oh, what I wouldn't give to have them back).